By relying on a multidisciplinary and multilevel approach, ProChild CoLAB aims to break the cycle of poverty and to promote children’s rights and well-being.
The main goals of the ProChild CoLAB are:
- development and management of multidisciplinary research and technological innovation projects in the area of child poverty and social exclusion;
- development, implementation and evaluation of intervention programs and other actions in the area of child poverty and social exclusion;
- offer scientific training for professionals and other agents in the field of childhood;
- development of scientific-based guidelines and recommendations for public policies and other advocacy actions against child poverty and social exclusion; and
- development of projects and other initiatives to promote corporate social responsibility.